Dr. Brad Spano
I am proud to have served patients in our community since 2000. Through continuing education and state-of-the-art equipment, my practice is able to offer you and your family the high level of care you are looking for.
Our team at South Side Dental Center and I will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health.
Dr. Spano attended Western Albemarle High School, the University of Virginia, the Medical College of Virginia at VCU and the University of Connecticut where he received an Advanced Education in General Dentistry.
Credentials and Memberships
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)-Member since 2003
- American Dental Implant Association-Mastership Level
- International Dental Implant Association-Diplomat Level
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry-Member
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)-Member
- American Dental Association (ADA)-Member
- Charlottesville/Albemarle Dental Society Member
- Charlottesville/Albemarle Dental Society-Past President
Dr. Joseph Nasworthy
Dr. Nasworthy and his family come from Georgia and are very excited to be in Charlottesville and explore all the area has to offer.
Dr. Nasworthy was born in Swainsboro, Georgia. He attended Georgia Southern University for undergraduate studies where he received his Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Chemistry. He then worked in research for the Medical College of Georgia. After working in research for four years, Dr. Nasworthy attended the Dental College of Georgia and received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree.
Dr. Nasworthy enjoys spending time with his wife and their new son. He also enjoys reading, playing tennis and traveling. Credentials and Memberships